I had the honor to record an introductory data visualization course for high school students as a part of the Israeli national distance learning project. The course is in Hebrew, and since it targets high schoolers, it does not require any prior knowledge.
I got paid for this job. However, when I divide the money that I received for this job by the time I spent on it, I get a ridiculously low rate. On the other hand, I enjoyed the process, and I view this as my humble donation to the public education system.
Since a government agency makes the course site, it’s UI is complete shit. For example, the site doesn’t support playlists, and the user is expected to search through the video clips by their titles. To fix that, I created a page that lists all the videos in the right order.